March 6, 2007

everything is antiquated.

So, I now have a blog.
I can't decide whether or not this is a good thing.

First of all, I've discoverd that the 'would you rather' game passes alot of time when you're stuck in a car for..what was it..7 and a half hours? Although my dad still hasn't decided between Ellen or Oprah, I think the game was a success. And I'm incredibly surprised that I have not yet run out of things to talk about with Jess and Krista, considering I was with them for 20 hours straight?

Lately I've definately gotten back into the habit of making pro-con lists. Mock if you like, but I make them for everything. Wierd thing is..I can't decide if they actually help or not. I just keep making them, ah.

I have a question, do dreams actually mean something? Or are they just completely random? Answers, please.

Well, only two days til a March break full of movie nights, watching the OC, a concert, shopping, and wishing I was someplace warm.
And tomorrow I have to do my audition, scared? Yes.

I want a thunderstorm.

2 comments:

Andy said...

i think so.
that is simply astonishing.
most of the time mine don't, but i don't know.
mine are either totally off base, or some warped sense of the truth. or they tell me something i hadn't thought of yet.

t said...

i promise you now, you will never ever run out of things to talk to me about.
was that an adventure or what?
tell your dad to go for ellen, she may 'swing both ways' as your dad said, but she's entertaining.
about the dreams, i think if you pick it apart it's made up of things you live, you think, and you mostly hope.